Christmas trees make me SO happy. Yes, she is crooked, LEAVE HER ALONE.
1.I totally started writing this post a week ago and then was too tired last Wednesday to finish & post it last week so this is mish mash of last week’s news and this week’s news. 🙂
2. Idina Menzel annouced a world tour for next summer and I about died of happiness. Her site crashed immediately after she announced, so I sat anxiously, waiting to see if there was any Canadian tour dates and lo and behold there are. I immediately texted Ariel and she graciously told me that we can drive to Montreal to see Idina. I kind of have the most amazing best friend in the world, y’all should be jealous.
Update: We bought tickets!!! September 1st in Montreal, 6 rows back from the stage, baby.
For now, enjoy this version of Let It Go from the CMA Country Christmas concert from earlier this week. SO. freaking good. I loooove Jennifer Nettles a whole bunches.
4. Let’s talk about TV: uhmmm SCANDAL?!! Holy shit that winter finale was so good. I don’t know how I didn’t see that Olivia kidnapping thing coming, but I was like WTF. I was totally convinced Papa Pope was gonna come out of the closet and knife Jake when he went to get the blanket. The scene between Papa Pope & Liv was kind of heartbreaking. Liv’s mom is hella cray, and Mellie straight up TOLD Liz . Endless Love playing in the background when Charlie & Quinn were beating the shit out of each other/ doing it? I laughed SO hard. Grey’s Anatomy is all kinds of UGHHHH. Derek did the same weird thing a couple of seasons ago. Remember when he had that thing where he liked to drive really fast and recklessly? It feels like that Derek is back and it’s awful. I much prefer the happy MerDer. I’m really warming up to the Arizona storyline, I like Geena Davis’ character a lot. Clearly not enough to remember the character’s name. Oopsie. The Good Wife was spectacular as usual, Cary & Kalinda kinda stole the episode for me, the last few scenes broke my heart in two. I’m very curious to see how everything is going to play out.
5. Now, movies – who has seen Mockingjay?! I still haven’t seen it yet & it is killing me!! Also soooo pumped for Into The Woods on Christmas! And Pitch Perfect 2. And Jurassic World – just so many good movies are coming out, I can’t stand it. And Cake, starring Jennifer Aniston. It’s different than what she usually does and it looks amazing!
6. Speaking of Jennifer Aniston, did you guys see the Curse Off she and Lisa Kudrow did on Jimmy Kimmel? Hilarious.
I would SLAY at a Curse Off. I really, really want to do one. I’m not sure what that says about me, but I think it would be freaking hilarious.
7. My Macbook came last night and I am already obsessed. Retina Display is SO PRETTY. Looking at my PC now is like looking through dirty glasses and it is awful. I must say I am excellent at giving myself Christmas presents.
8. So far driving to Montreal for the concert next year are the only travel plans that I have and it is totally freaking me out. Ever since I got back from NYC, as happens every time I get home from a trip, I have spent a lot of time thinking about where I want to go next. January and February are going to be all about saving up the $$ to travel. I cannot for the life of me decide where I want to go, all I know is that I NEED to meet more blogger friends next year. I’m kind of obsessed with you guys 😉
9. What are your favourite Christmas movies ?! I need some recommendations, I feel like I watch the same ones over and over every single year, and while I love them, I need some new ones! Do share please!
10. I’m unsure as to if I am going to watch Peter Pan Live tonight, but Laura Benanti auditioning for all the parts in the play is freaking hilarious.
Have a wonderful day lovely people!