A few weeks ago, the lovely Kendel nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. Since I’m a terrible blogger, it has taken me until now to get my answers up! We’ve all seen this award rotating around the blog world forever, but I love the thought provoking questions that come along with it so I was more than happy to accept my nomination for it!
1) What makes you get out of bed in the morning? Usually I have to get out of bed in the morning because I have to pee! Classy answer, I know!
2) If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be? (Dead or alive, because let’s face it, I would pick Paul Walker in a heartbeat). For a coffee date – Amy Poehler. For an actual date? Chris Pratt.
3) How did you come up with your blog name? It took me forever and a day to decide on a blog name to be honest! I’ve had the nickname unicorn for a long time now, so that’s where I got it from!
4) Did you have an imaginary friend when you were growing up? What was his/her name? I wish I had a cool imaginary friend to tell you about, but I didn’t! I did spend a large chunk of my childhood pretending I was a horse though. I was a weird kid, to say the least!
5) If you could buy a plane ticket right now, where would you be travelling? Since I already have tickets to NYC, I’m gonna have to say I would be headed to Wisco to visit Carrie & Liv, with a layover in Toronto to pick up Jules along the way!
6) You finally made it to the under water city of Atlantis and were allowed to take one thing back with you. What did you take? I actually no nothing of the city of Atlantis, aside from the fact I have ridden the Atlantis ride at Seaworld about a million times! And I am terrified of the bottom of the ocean – terrified.
7) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I had been reading blogs for a few years, and finally decided to try it for myself. I had a few unsuccessful attempts before this blog!
8) If you were offered $1,000,000 but it meant that one person you know (not very well) died, would you take it? No. I could never do it.
9) If you had a superpower, what would it be and would you use it for good, evil or just to annoy people? If I had a superpower, I would want to have the ability to be invisible, and I would most definitely use it for good AND to annoy the shit out of people.
10) What is something that you want to change about the world? There are so many things that happen in the world that I don’t necessarily agree with, but I think the thing I would most like to see/wish I had the power to change is that we could see everyone as equals – no matter gender/race/religion/ethnicity/sexuality. There’s so much unecessary hate in the world!
11) If you could create a new breed of animal, what would it be? Hmmm… to be honest I would really love a damn unicorn.
Traditionally the rules are you nominate eleven other bloggers, but I’m not one to follow rules, so I nominate anyone who wants to answer my questions!
1) What is your all time favorite movie?
2) If you could publish a book, what kind of book would it be? Fiction? Autobiography? Crafts?
3) Describe your idea of a perfect day from start to finish!
4) If you could give your 15 year old self one single piece of advice, what would it be?
5) Favorite time of day?
6) What actor would you choose to play you in a movie about your life?
7) Dream vacation destination?
8) What is one skill that you wish you had?
9) What is your favorite childhood memory?
10) If you could go back in time, what moment would you most like to relive?
11)What was the first CD you ever bought?
And that’s all I’ve got! if you decide to answer my questions, be sure to leave me a comment/tweet/ or email to let me know, I’d love to read your answers! 🙂