Yup, we are only five days in and I have already failed at blogging every day. Womp, womp. I’m not even going to try to make up an excuse as to why I didn’t blog yesterday. I simply didn’t want to, so I didn’t! Since I missed yesterday’s prompt of my favorite instagram photo, I’ll just quickly jump to what I narrowed down as my three favorites :
2) My friend Corry & I, waiting in line at the Shania Twain concert last month. Chosen because it cracks me up that he fell asleep on the concrete in the middle of a huge crowd of people. I wrote about the concert here!
3) Because this is my happy place.
These are all pretty recent photos from my Instagram. Looking far back into my Insta photos made me realize how embarrassing my earliest Insta posts were. I must say I’ve gotten much better since the beginning, feel free to follow me!
And now for today’s prompt : my fall bucket list!
Fall is by far my favorite season, so like the rest of the world I started doing fall related things at the beginning of September!! Thus, I’ve put a strike through the fall shit I’ve already accomplished !
pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, drink ALL the pumpkin spice lattes & try a Tim’s pumpkin pie doughnut
3. Pick apples in the Valley
4. Go shopping for fall/winter clothes
Watch Hocus Pocus
6. Go whale watching (weird, I know, but I’ve always wanted to go!)
7. Attend a Halloween Party
9. Go hiking & take photos – the colors in the fall leaves are my favorite!
10. Host Friendsgiving! ( This is happening next weekend, as Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend!!)
That’s all the things I can think of that I really want to do! And as I read it over, it looks very, very similar to Helene’s hilarious “Basic Girl’s Fall Bucket List” . I’m not even ashamed one bit!
What’s on your fall bucket list?!