I missed Thinking Out Loud Thursday last week and that made me sad, so here I am, back this week on my absolute favorite day to blog! Ready for some random ?
1. It’s cold outside. Like, -7 with the wind chill. I’m upset about it, and was supposed to go running this morning but I’m being a baby and waiting until later with the hopes that the wind will chill the fuck out and it will warm up a bit..here’s hoping?
3. Ariel & I are planning on taking a trip to NYC ( hopefully!!) this fall. I can’t even think about it too much because I get really excited, but we are trying to decide when to go. Do we go in the fall, in October, so it’s still kind of warm but all the fall colors & pumpkin flavored wonderfulness is out? Or do we wait until the end of November-ish, when all the Christmas decorations are out?! HELP. Anyone who has been there have any suggestions?!
4. Does anyone watch The Mindy Project? If you don’t, you should. I’m going through a real Mindy Kaling obsession right now. I really want to be her best friend. Also, there are a lot of hot guys on The Mindy Project. Chris Messina is the dreamiest, right?
5. Speaking of Mindy Kaling, have you seen the video she did for Vogue? Hilarious. And her Jimmy Kimmel interview was pretty great too.
5. I feel like life is kind of going three thousand miles a minute and I’m only going about one thousand miles a minute. More on this tomorrow. If I have time to put the thoughts swirling in my mind into a coherent post. That’s a big if.
6. Macbook users – Air or Pro? My three year old Acer just isn’t cutting it anymore and I have wanted a Mac foreverrr, but holy $$$. I’m trying to justify the purchase in my head, because it really is something that I use every single day at both work and for school, but two thousand dollars on a piece of metal? Cray. So yeah, thoughts ?!
7. I hate how bad I have been at commenting on blogs lately. HATE. I’m reading, you beautiful people, I just…actually, I don’t really have any plausible excuse. I’ll try to be better, promise.
8. My best guy friend is in Florida right now and I’m trying really hard not to be bitter about it. I want sunshine too!
9. Scandal season finale is on tonight. I’m not ready. Nope.
10. I keep forgetting Easter is this weekend. That reminds me I have to get a Cadbury Creme egg Mcflurry before they take them away. Thank goodness for blogs, otherwise I’d have nowhere to write a reminder to myself to stuff myself with delicious ice cream. OH, and the self serve froyo place in my town is FINALLY opening up at the end of April. I’m beside myself with excitement, obvs.
11. I’m really digging evening runs. They remind me of summer, and how it is slowly but surely getting closer.
12. Two last videos to share. First up, I found this video of two older women flying for the first time and my heart melted. They are so adorable, and it made me extremely happy. It’s about 9 minutes of video, but if you want to feel happiness, watch it!
Second, this song. On repeat. It’s gonna Be Okay.
That was possibly the most random TOL ever. Also, kind of pictureless. I’m sorry, I have not been taking any photos whatsoever this week. My bad.
Is it Friday yet?