First off, HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my fellow Canadians! I love my country, and it is safe to say that I celebrated enough yesterday for the next three Canada Days. 😉 I unfortunately took absolutely no pictures yesterday, my bad. However, if you follow me on Instagram or Vine, I did take some videos…shit got weird, that’s all I’m going to say.
Here, have some photos from exactly three years ago, where Canada Day celebrations at my house went down. I love how blogging has made me go through all my old Facebook photos, it’s both entertaining and horrifying to look back and see what photos I posted online. We look so young in these photos, it’s ridiculous, and it makes me feel so old!
Anyway, how was your weekend?! Besides the fact I don’t think I will ever get to see the sun again (it has been raining,foggy and windy since Wednesday) , this weekend has been awesome. Since writing my final exam on Wednesday, I’ve had until today to relax and do no schoolwork. I have taken FULL advantage of the fact I haven’t had anything to do this weekend, I don’t think I’ve been able to watch this many movies and tv shows in a long time. I’ve also had a lot of time to read blogs and articles this weekend, and I’ve decided to round up and post my favorites for you guys 🙂
1. In honor of Canada Day, this article is hilarious, and extremely true.
2. This is an older article, but I love list articles and I love Mindy Kaling, therefore I thought this article was awesome.
3. This is all the characters of Parks and Rec edited onto classic children’s books. It’s awesome, and I would like to buy them.
4. I’m kind of obsessed with improv. This weekend happened to be DCM in NYC, and reading all the tweets from people attending made me want to cry with jealousy. I may be being a bit dramatic 😉 anyway, this is a behind the scenes video of asssscat , at UCB theatre. Going to UCB is on my bucket list, FYI.
5. This was too cute. All the love, all the time.
6. I saw this article on Gracie’s blog. I’m a big believer in the power of positive thinking, and this article really stuck with me.
7,8,9, and 10. I love Thought Catalog, a lot. this , this , this , and this article have all been bookmarked this week.
That’s all I’ve got for today guys! Have a fabulous Monday!
Ps: I’d like to mention how ecstatic I am that an amazing guy from my town, Ryan Graves, was drafted to the NHL yesterday! It’s always exciting when something like this happens to my small town, we pride ourselves on being a hockey town and it is a huge deal!